Friday, August 26, 6 pm
Delta Dental Stadium
The CHaD Battle of the Badges Baseball Classic pits local police officers and firefighters against each other in a battle of Good vs. Good to support the kids and programs at Dartmouth Health Children's and the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center (CHaD). The annual rivalry game is played at the home of the New Hampshire Fisher Cats, Delta Dental Stadium, in downtown Manchester.
This year's game will take place on Friday, August 26, at 6 pm. Gates open at 5 pm. Tickets are on sale!
- All tickets are general admission.
- Tickets ordered prior to game day are $15 for those aged 6 and up and children 5 and under are free (please note: there is a $3 shipping fee per order shipped). Tickets purchased on game day are $20 for those aged 6 and up, children 5 and under are free.
- Tickets purchased by Friday, August 19, at 4 pm will be mailed to the shipping address provided ($3 shipping fee per order).
- Tickets purchased online after Friday, August 19, at 4 pm will be available at Will-Call at Delta Dental Stadium on game day.
- Online ticket sales close Wednesday, August 24, at 4 pm.
WHY DARTMOUTH HEALTH CHILDREN'S MATTERS
CHaD Battle of the Badges Baseball proceeds are used to help provide kids at Dartmouth Health Children's with critical services such as support when they are in pediatric intensive care and management of chronic illnesses, as well as patient and family support services.
Battle of the Badges gives back: Our partner WMUR-TV and the NH Food Bank will be kicking off another season of NH Tackles Hunger with a food collection at the main entrance to Delta Dental Stadium on game day. This is year number ten for the program, and so far NH Tackles Hunger has collected 745 thousand pounds of food for hungry families in our region. Please consider bringing non-perishable food items to the game, to support people in your community. Thank you!