Starting or joining a team is the best way to experience The Prouty. Teammates can train together, swap stories, strategize about fundraising and support each other. Most importantly - teams have an even greater impact when they go all in to end cancer.
How to lead a team in The Prouty
- A team has a minimum of two people. There is no maximum.
- Every Team has a team fundraising goal they can work toward. See Some Team Fundraising Tips Here.
- Team members are also responsible for reaching their own individual fundraising minimums (if applicable).
- A participant can only register as a member of one team.
- You do not need to be registered for the same Prouty event to be on the same team.
- Special team prizes are available (see below!)
PROUTY TEAM PRIZES
We are excited to offer the following awards to the extraordinary teams that go above and beyond to support the 42nd Annual Prouty! The fundraising deadline to qualify for all team prizes is Thursday, July 13 at 12pm.
- Most Team Members: The team with the most members will have the honor of having its name engraved on a permanent plaque that hangs in the Cancer Center.
- Most NEW Team Members: The team with the most NEW-to-the-Prouty members will receive a delicious pizza dinner for the entire team.
- Team Fundraiser Awards: The team raising the most amount of money in each of the following size categories will have its name engraved on a permanent plaque that hangs in the Cancer Center:
- More than 200 members (XXL)
- 100-200 members (XL)
- 50-99 members (L)
- 20-49 members (M)
- 2-19 members (S)
- The Dartmouth Prouty Cup: The Dartmouth Prouty Cup is made possible by a generous gift from Barbara and Jay Rosenfield (D ’49) and is presented to the Dartmouth-affiliated employee team that raises the most money.
- Requirements: The captain must be an employee of Dartmouth College, any of the Dartmouth graduate schools, or Dartmouth Hitchcock (DH). At least 50% of the team must be Dartmouth/DH employees (families and friends are welcome, but only employees count toward the 50%). Teams must signal their intention to vie for the cup by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by July 1.
- GLO (Greek Life Organization) Team Prizes: