Prouty Ultimate Route Update (July 12, 2023):
Our Prouty Team has been working hard to identify and secure a new route for you, our Ultimate riders, for this Friday. The heavy rain impacted more than six spots on our originally planned route, and our hearts go out to the community members impacted by the floods.
We are excited to share our new Ultimate route with you - click here to check it out! The route is 77 miles, and we appreciate your understanding that we are not able to execute a full 100 mile route given the circumstances we are in. We will have four SAG stops along the fully-supported route, plus a water stop at the top of Mt. Cube.
The Prouty™ began in 1982 when four Cancer Center nurses, inspired by the courage of their patient, Audrey Prouty, committed to cycling 100 miles through the White Mountains of New Hampshire.
The annual 2-day Prouty Ultimate is an unparalleled ride experience: two days of scenic and fully supported riding through the beautiful New England countryside, complimentary lodging, meals and camaraderie. This is the Prouty at its best!
Prouty Ultimate takes place on July 14 & 15 in Hanover, NH.
|REGISTER FOR THE PROUTY: ULTIMATE|
Route Details & Distances
Day 1: Friday, July 14, 2023
Day 2: Saturday, July 15, 2023
Participants pick a route of their choosing:
- 100-Mile Route
- 50-Mile Hybrid Gravel Route
- Bike Route of your Choice
- Walk The Prouty
- Row The Prouty
- Golf The Prouty
Registration Fee: $150
- $1750 (newbie)
- $2500 (alumni)
Benefits: Ultimate Bike Jersey. Thursday night pre-event reception and dinner at the Hanover Inn. Friday breakfast, lunch & evening reception. Saturday breakfast & lunch at the Prouty event venue. Support riders and SAG stops both days of the bike ride. Friday night housing at a Dartmouth College dorm is included with registration. Thursday night housing at the dorms can be added for an additional fee.
|REGISTER FOR THE PROUTY: ULTIMATE|
Important Deadlines (Ultimate only!)
- May 1, 2023: Last day for participants to order their jersey. Participants who register after May 1 will still get a jersey, but sizing will not be guaranteed.
- September 1, 2023, 11:59pm: Deadline to reach fundraising minimum
Ultimate Weekend Schedule
Thursday, July 13
- 3:00-5:00 pm: Ultimate check-in, registration, and dorm check-in at Massachusetts Hall, 12 Mass Row, Hanover, NH 03755. When you check-in you will receive your bike plate, bike jersey, Ultimate goodie bag, Prouty Gear, and room key if you have registered to stay in the dorm. You can turn in any additional donations you have at this time as well.
- 3:00-5:00 pm: Bike check. Cowbell Racing will be outside of Massachusetts Hall in a mobile van to complete any last-minute adjustments or problems.
- 5:00-7:30 pm: Check-in and registration moves to the Hanover Inn, 2 E Wheelock St, Hanover, NH.
- 5:30-7:30 pm: Ultimate reception and dinner at the Hanover Inn. Please note this dinner is only for participants and guests who registered ahead of time. There's still time to register, let us know if you'd like to join. Please stay after dinner for the annual group photo on the Green!
Friday, July 14
- 5:00-5:45 am: Breakfast for all Ultimates in '53 Commons, 6 Mass Row, Hanover, NH 03755
- 5:00-5:45 am: Check-in and registration at Massachusetts Hall for those who didn't check in on Thursday.
- 6:00 am: Ultimates start on the Dartmouth Green with a police escort. Followed by lunch at the Prouty Venue, Richmond Middle School (RMS), 63 Lyme Rd, Hanover, NH, in the Ultimate tent.
- 4:30-6:00 pm: Ultimate reception with drinks and appetizers at Jesse's Steakhouse, 7 Blue Sky Drive, Hanover, NH.
Saturday, July 15
- 5:30 am: Continental breakfast at RMS
- 6:00 am: Opening ceremony and 6:15 am start at RMS for Ultimate Riders, 100- and 77-mile Cyclists. Ultimate riders will lead out all cyclists and we will have a controlled start led by police escort for the first mile of the route. If you have chosen a different participation option or mileage, please view start times here.
- After you finish, enjoy the Prouty Party, lunch, live music, and more!
- 1:00 pm: Awards Ceremony at RMS to honor top fundraisers and teams, and honor our 2023 Heart of The Prouty honoree!
- 4:00 pm: Dorms close and all keys must be returned.
- 4:30-6:30 pm: Celebrate with your friends and family at the Prouty after party - Prouty Cheers and Beers at Salt Hill Pub, Lebanon, NH — more details to come!
About The Prouty
The Prouty is northern New England's largest family-friendly fundraising event combining cycling, walking, rowing, golf and more to raise funds and awareness for life-saving research and critical patient and family support services at Dartmouth Cancer Center. Learn about the Prouty's impact.
There's no wrong way to support research and patient services at Dartmouth Cancer Center. Are you a cyclist? A walker? More of a golfer? We've got live and virtual options for all. See below for all the different ways you can Prouty!