Legacy & Leadership Giving
We're excited to share two new opportunities to Prouty donors this year: You can create a legacy for the 40th Prouty with a planned gift and donors who contribute $5,000 can join the Health Leaders Circle.
Giving Assets to Create a Legacy
Your assets can change lives by creating research programs for cancer cures, educating innovators through hands-on experiences, and providing supportive services for patients. When you give a gift of assets, you become a Pinnacle Society member with our deepest appreciation. New this year, you can direct your planned gift to the 40th Prouty and create a lasting legacy.
Here are some ways to use assets to make a planned gift:
- IRA Rollovers
- Donor Advised Funds (DAF)
- Charitable Lead Trust
- Remainder Trusts
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Retained Life Estate
- A gift in your will
Health Leaders Circle
With a gift of $5,000, you're invited to join our Health Leaders Circle, supporting the health of the community through leadership annual investments in innovation, excellence, and education through the Friends of Norris Cotton Cancer Center.
Health Leaders Circle members will be recognized with:
- Opportunities to connect with institutional leaders to learn how their support is making a difference
- Personalized annual philanthropic impact report
- Invitations to intimate Health Leaders Circle recognition events throughout the year
- A listing in the annual Honor Roll of Donors
For more information, contact Jaclynn Rodriguez, executive director for the Friends of NCCC at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-653-0711.