Legacy & Leadership Giving
We're excited to share two leadership giving opportunities to Prouty donors this year:
- Create a legacy for the 41st Annual Prouty with a planned gift
- Join the Health Leaders Circle with a donation of $5,000+.
Remembering Dartmouth Cancer Center in Your Estate Plans
You can leave a lasting impact on the world of medicine at Dartmouth Cancer Center by making a gift through your will, trust, or retirement plans. There are many ways you can include Dartmouth Cancer Center in your long-term plans.
- Name Dartmouth Cancer Center as a beneficiary of a will or trust
- Designate Dartmouth Cancer Center as a beneficiary of your assets such as a retirement account or life insurance policy
- Establish a gift that provides you with income for life, such as a charitable gift annuity or charitable remainder trust
Health Leaders Circle
With a gift of $5,000, you're invited to join our Health Leaders Circle, supporting the health of the community through leadership annual investments in innovation, excellence, and education through Dartmouth Cancer Center.
Health Leaders Circle members will be recognized with:
- Opportunities to connect with institutional leaders to learn how their support is making a difference
- Personalized annual philanthropic impact report
- Invitations to intimate Health Leaders Circle recognition events throughout the year
- A listing in the annual Honor Roll of Donors
For more information, contact Jaclynn Rodriguez, executive director for the Friends of Dartmouth Cancer Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-646-5287.