Frequently Asked Questions
Can I register a team without a final roster?
- Yes, team rosters must be determined prior to the first game. No other substitutions throughout the tournament are allowed, unless explicitly approved by a tournament official. If your team starts the tournament with less than six players, you may add players later, IF THEY ARE NOT REGISTERED ON ANY OTHER TEAM, and as long as your team does not exceed six players at any time, again unless approved by a tournament official.
Does the entire team need to be present at registration?
- No, but only if all players have signed their release forms prior to the start of play. This is the team captain’s responsibility teams will not be allowed to play without returned signed release forms from all players.
Must I have 6 players on my team?
- No, although you are required to have at least 4 players.
Can players participate on more than one team?
- No, each participant should play on only one team.
When does registration close for Put Cancer on Ice?
- Registration for this event will close on January 14, 2019 at midnight, or as soon as the team limit is reached.
Where do I find more information on tournament rules and tournament schedule?
- You can find out more information at here.
How do I book accommodations at Lake Morey Resort?
Where do I, or my friends, send donations or sponsorship checks? And who should the check be made out to?
- Send checks to: Friends of NCCC, One Medical Center Drive, Lebanon, NH 03756. Make checks payable to DH-H/FNCCC. The name of the team you are supporting should be written in the memo line of the check.
Can I write a check for all of the cash donations that I have collected?
- Yes and no: if you do this you will be the one getting the tax recognition and not the donors. This is a government regulation that we cannot change. We suggest that you bring in the cash with the names and addresses of the individual donors, then each of the individual donors will be sent an acknowledgment.
How can I set up Facebook Fundraising for my team?
- Please set up your Facebook Fundraising following these instructions so that the donations made through Facebook will sync with your team's online page. Please have your team captain set up Facebook Fundraising and then each team member can re-share the fundraiser on their own Facebook pages! Once the team captain has set up Facebook Fundraising, anyone can donate to your team through Facebook until February 10th, 2020.
How do I edit my team page?
- Click the "Log In" button at the top of the Put Cancer On Ice website and enter your username and password. On the green bar at the top of the site, click "Participant Center." This will bring you to your headquarters. Click the tab "Personal Page" and edit as you wish. It will not automatically put in the team member's names so you may want to include that when you are editing this page.
How do I change the fundraising goal on my team page?
- Click the "Log In" button at the top of the Put Cancer On Ice website and enter your username and password. On the green bar at the top of the site, click "Participant Center." This will bring you to your headquarters. You will see a screen that says Overview on the top. It will show how much your team has raised and your fundraising goal. Under your fundraising goal there is the word "change" in parenthesis. Click the word "change" and it will let you type in a new goal and then click submit.