2022 CHaD Battle of the Badges Hockey Championship COVID-19 Policies and Protocols
And we're back!
Join us in-person at the Battle of the Badges Hockey Championship on Sunday, March 13, 2022, benefiting the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (CHaD). Spectators will be allowed in a limited capacity. Tickets are required for each individual upon entry. Live streaming will be available and complimentary - for details visit CHaDHockey.org.
Tickets and Attendance:
In-person tickets will be available for General Admission in a limited capacity and sold online at CHaDHockey.org. Ample space will be available for social distancing.
Masks are strongly encouraged for all spectators and volunteers upon entry.
Vaccines are strongly encouraged for all spectators, volunteers, and players.
COVID policies and protocols may be adjusted at any time based on health and safety guidance from Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H). CHaD will work closely with D-H health and safety administrators to revisit increasing capacity further as soon as appropriate.
COVID HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY:
Spectators, volunteers, and players must not attend the event if:
They have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days, even if they have tested out of isolation;
They have been directed by a health-care provider or a public health official to quarantine or isolate;
They are experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 including the following:
- A fever of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, or felt feverish in the last 72 hours;
- New respiratory symptoms including a runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath;
- General body symptoms such as new muscle aches, chills, or severe fatigue;
- New gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea;
- Any new change in their sense of taste or smell.